ABOUT BERNARD FOX:
“The future should be uplifting!”
- When they said it couldn’t be built, he built it.
- When they couldn’t imagine it, he designed it.
- When they had a problem, he fixed it.
- When they said it couldn’t be done, he did it…
…and he still does!
CONTACT BERNARD to see how he can help you get YOUR project done!
RECORDING ENGINEER/MIXER/PRODUCER/MASTERING ENGINEER WITH HUNDREDS OF ALBUM CREDITS SPANNING ALL GENRES (many Gold and Platinum). [Click HERE for more]
- SOUND DESIGNER FOR NUMEROUS AWARD-WINNING BROADWAY SHOWS AND FEATURE FILMS. [Click HERE for more]
- REVOLUTIONIZED THE THEATER SOUND WORLD BY CREATING THE FIRST LIVE AUTOMATED MIXING SYSTEM FOR “WILL ROGERS FOLLIES” IN 1990 (It is now the industry standard). [Click HERE for More]
- FIRST USE OF TIME-CODE DURING THE FILMING OF THE HISTORIC MUHAMMAD ALI/GEORGE FOREMAN BOXING MATCH AND CONCERT IN ZAIRE (1974), WHICH WAS USED TO CREATE THE OSCAR-WINNING DOCUMENTARY, “WHEN WE WERE KINGS.” [more soon]
A highly-respected sound designer, audio engineer, recording studio owner, inventor, innovator, producer, teacher, consultant (and probably a few more things that I’m forgetting), it is no easy feat to write a simple bio about Bernard Fox.
While building him this website, I asked him for a brief history of his career, and received 36 emails complete with stories, photos, and spreadsheets. It reminded me of when he gave me my first job, fresh out of high school. Day 1, I walked into his new recording studio which was buried under a floor-to-ceiling pile of boxes. I asked him what he wanted me to do, and he gestured broadly and said, “File this.” I think this job is much the same…it may never be fully “done.”
But it is a worthy quest…and an incredibly interesting one, as well.
Thanks for visiting – enjoy! ~t. (web builder tstudio.me)
CONTACT BERNARD HERE: